Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Counting blessings!

I have been thinking a lot lately about how blessed I am. As I count my blessings, my family is right at the top of the list. How grateful I am for all of the phone calls. A day doesn't go by that I don't receive a phone call from one or more of my children or grandchildren. I am grateful for all of the ways in which I see you serving other members of the family. Helping to tend kids for one another, scrubbing walls, repairing cabinets, clearing the table, helping with moving, trips to the airport, kind calls, remembering special occasions, computer repairs, sharing special moments and pictures, accepting out of town guests, etc. The list could go on and on. Thank you for caring for one another and for me. Seeing my children really loving one another is my greatest joy. I love you all. Mom

2 comments:

Jenn H. said...

Thank you mom for all you do. If we are good children it is only because of you and Dad and the great examples of you both. We love you too!

Johnson-n-Johnson said...

Hi Aunt Margaret!
Great to see you have a page! We think about you often. WE live in Nebraska now, where DAvid is attending UNL college of Law. We love you!

Brandi, David, and Lincoln