Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Summer begins with a bang!

The past week has been wild and crazy in lots of good ways. I went to girl's camp with the ward young women. (Tuesday- Friday) We were at Aspencrest, east of Kamas. We had a wonderful, very cold time. Two nights we were snowed on (4 of 6 wards went home after the first night). Seven girls from my ward stayed the entire 3 days with me. We are the survivors!!!!! As much fun as it was, I learned through it all that I am officially too old to every do that again. The Bishop must have had like feelings because I was released as Young Woman's President on Sunday. Thursday, Chris and Family arrived. We had a lovely time with them. This is the first time we have had everyone together in quite a long time. (See Vero's photos below).

No comments: