Monday, December 1, 2008

A Great Week-end!


As I mentioned in my last update, I spent nearly a week with Chris, Kara, and the kids. We had a great time! Audrey and Kate were so excited when I arrived on Tuesday night before Thanksgiving. We colored (a lot), watched movies together (including a trip to the movie theater to see Madagascar II), took a walk to Audrey's school, had impromptu dance concerts, shopped, decorated the Christmas tree, made a gingerbread house, played computer games on Kara and Chris's new computer, ate Thanksgiving Dinner (of course!), and just sat back and relaxed. Chris, Kara, and I got a little scrabble in. This morning I caught a very early flight home. I got home in time to go to work. I wouldn't want to make that commute every morning!

1 comment:

Patty said...

sounds like you had so much fun!

Love you!

Patty