Thursday, January 15, 2009

Just one of my many blessings- Lyla's sweet smile.


Sometimes when life gets a little heavy as it tends to from time to time, I have to just take a moment to count my blessings. The first things that always come to mind are the gospel of Jesus Christ and my family. Each member of my family is a blessing. I wouldn't trade a single one of them for all else that the world might offer. What a blessing family is! Grand children are a particular blessing. Thanks Lyla for your sweet, sweet smile. Hunter, thank you for sharing the sparkle in your big beautiful eyes. Grant, thank you for making me laugh. Joshua, I am so glad that you ask to go see Mama House. Thank you for reminding me how exciting new things are. Kate, I love how much you remind me of Grandpa H in so many ways. Belen, thank you for letting me share in your wonderful, creative stories, and Audrey, thank you for being my very first granddaughter and for that special little dimple when you smile.

1 comment:

Jenn H. said...

Grant and Hunter love you too!! Grant will go to the door sometimes and say, "Grandma, Grandma!"