It is 6:00 a.m. and I haven't been asleep since 3:00 a.m. My mind is going on hyper-drive and sleep just won't come. Let's see - what could be the cause of such a thing.
1. It could be drugs. My doc put me on Prednisone for a little tendonitis. Prednisone can certainly disrupt sleep.
2. A daughter has had a reoccurrance of the seizure that caused an accident a few months back. That is a worry.
3. A son with three children just found himself suddenly unemployed. That could add a little stress to his life and vicariously to mine.
4. A new grandson is coming. While that is a wonderful thing, I have to worry just a little bit about him and his mommy with this upcoming labor and delivery.
5. I am in the midst of purchasing another home and getting ready to move out of the one I have lived in for 30 years. The condo I am buying will require a little updating (like a new kitchen, carpeting, and paint) before I am ready to move into it. Oh my, why do we do these things to ourselves!?!
1 comment:
Wow! Well, just know your neice and family are praying for you in Nebraska! You are wonderful. We love you.
brandi
Post a Comment