Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I Love Fall!




I was so disappointed to come home the other day and find that the leaves had all been cleaned up in our complex. I had so enjoyed walking through them. Fall is my favorite time of year! With the leaves gone and the trees bare it feels like we are moving into winter.
What a great Oct we have had. I had a couple of weeks off track. For the first week Kara and the kids were here. (Chris was only able to stay a couple of days.) The cousins had so much fun playing together and all of my children were able to be in the temple with Jacob. It was super special. The next week Jake and I spent in the Pacific Northwest. Had a great time with Louie and Darci and with the family just north of Seattle.

1 comment:

Grandma H said...

Oops, same picture twice. At least it is a cute one.